Connected Podcast: Your August 2020 Recap
- Managing remote customer experiences, deterring dealership theft, and more.
- Subscribe to stay up-to-date with best practices for your dealership.
Providing the remote experience customers expect, preventing dealership theft with checks and balances, and using a combination of mining strategies to sell more vehicles to the right buyers — check out August’s Connected podcast episodes below!
Episode 39: Adapting to Remote Customer Interactions
We talk with Bill Cullen, general manager at Joseph Volkswagen of Cincinnati, about:
- Responding to newly shaped customer expectations.
- Simplifying the car-buying experience and removing barriers to purchase.
- Developing a unique brand to differentiate your dealership from competitors.
Episode 40: How to Prevent Dealership Theft
Gary Reinhardt, product planning manager at Reynolds and Reynolds, shares the state of theft in the industry. He covers:
- Basic measures dealers can take to protect their assets.
- Motivation, opportunity, and execution of stealing.
- How COVID-19 has increased the risk of theft.
Episode 41: How to Improve the Customer Experience
Noah Rice, account manager at Reynolds and Reynolds, speaks on the ever-changing expectations customers bring to the dealership. He discusses:
- Digitizing processes across departments.
- Offering real-time, virtual vehicle customization.
- Making ongoing investments in customer experience.
Episode 42: Data Mining vs. Equity Mining
We speak with Hayley Holmes, product planning manager at Reynolds and Reynolds, about the differences and uses of equity and data mining. She shares:
- How to identify customers in the market who are ready to buy from you.
- The benefits of using both data and equity mining together.
- Why it matters, now more than ever, to target your existing customer base.
The digital world is constantly changing, guided by new technology and evolving expectations from customers and businesses. But new technology doesn’t always mean eliminating old…