Connected Podcast: Your August 2020 Recap
- Managing remote customer experiences, deterring dealership theft, and more.
- Subscribe to stay up-to-date with best practices for your dealership.
Providing the remote experience customers expect, preventing dealership theft with checks and balances, and using a combination of mining strategies to sell more vehicles to the right buyers — check out August’s Connected podcast episodes below!
Episode 39: Adapting to Remote Customer Interactions
We talk with Bill Cullen, general manager at Joseph Volkswagen of Cincinnati, about:
- Responding to newly shaped customer expectations.
- Simplifying the car-buying experience and removing barriers to purchase.
- Developing a unique brand to differentiate your dealership from competitors.
Episode 40: How to Prevent Dealership Theft
Gary Reinhardt, product planning manager at Reynolds and Reynolds, shares the state of theft in the industry. He covers:
- Basic measures dealers can take to protect their assets.
- Motivation, opportunity, and execution of stealing.
- How COVID-19 has increased the risk of theft.
Episode 41: How to Improve the Customer Experience
Noah Rice, account manager at Reynolds and Reynolds, speaks on the ever-changing expectations customers bring to the dealership. He discusses:
- Digitizing processes across departments.
- Offering real-time, virtual vehicle customization.
- Making ongoing investments in customer experience.
Episode 42: Data Mining vs. Equity Mining
We speak with Hayley Holmes, product planning manager at Reynolds and Reynolds, about the differences and uses of equity and data mining. She shares:
- How to identify customers in the market who are ready to buy from you.
- The benefits of using both data and equity mining together.
- Why it matters, now more than ever, to target your existing customer base.